- Mon 9:30 am – 12:30 pm – drop-in for support with log-ins and IT access etc.
- Tue 9:30 am – 12:30 pm – drop-in for support with log-ins and IT access etc.
- Tue 12:30 pm – 16:30 pm – Basic IT skills and setting up email addresses for UC.
- Wed 12:30 pm – 16:30 pm – drop-in for support with log-ins and IT access etc.
- Thu 12:30 pm – 16:30 pm – Basic IT skills
- Fri 9:30 am – 12:30 pm – IT training
- Fri 12:30 pm – 16:30 pm – ECDL course
The internet café is not a confidential space. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, it is not a suitable venue for clients who cannot input their own personal information, or enable them to be copied, when making a claim or using their journal for queries, as conversations can be overheard. ‘Personal data’ is defined as:-
…any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/what-is-personal-data/what-is-personal-data/)
The internet café is, therefore, not a suitable place to discuss clients’ benefits, bank accounts, debt and money management problems, housing issues, or to read aloud or discuss, journal queries or responses to previous journal queries.
INTERNET CAFÉ – Tower House, 17 Tower Street, Ipswich IP1 3BE